How powerful is white magic for love?

 I’ve been practicing magic for over thirty years in total, and twenty of those years I’ve been specializing in love spells. I decided to become a spellcaster because at one point I realized it was my calling. Innate magical abilities are like a talent for drawing or music. If you have it, that’s all you can think about. I’ve been passionate about magic since childhood and I still am. Nothing’s changed. I feel thrilled every time I help someone and I’m grateful to this person for letting me help him or her. On rare occasions when a love spell proves less effective than I expected, I feel very sad and frustrated, but I know it’s what can make me a better at my job because it shows where I might lack some skills or knowledge. I never stop learning and sharpening my skills. That’s why my love spells get better yielding better results each year. 


– Was white magic for love your conscious choice? Do spell casters working for Higher Powers have a choice at all?


– Spell casters always have a choice like any person. So yes, white magic was my conscious choice. To be honest, I’m not a fan of black magic. I don’t like what, for example, voodoo shamans do to their targets. They bend them to their will. They damage their mind and soul. Like Matrix emissaries, they force people to live in a simulated reality which goes against their true fate. They don’t make people happy. Unlike black magic, my magic makes people happy. It helps them find true love and love makes them better, adding meaning to their life. They become more courageous, adventurous, they learn how to love themselves which is essential for sensual pleasures. It boosts their self-esteem and helps them discover their hidden talents. I’ve posted many articles about it on my website called Spellcaster Maxim. Visit it and you’ll understand why I chose white love magic and why I’m so happy about this choice.

http://zdrave-hubnuti.org/css/pages/white_magic_for_love.html

You asked me why I chose love magic and why I believe white love spells are more important than other spells. To answer your question, I want to ask you this: Is there anything more important in life than love? When people think about their past, do they think about the food they’ve enjoyed or the money they’ve earned? No. That’s not what they think about. These memories don’t have true value and don’t make people happy. Only love does… whether it’s in the past, present or future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Things to Know Before You Rent a Car in Dubai

Wind Power for Green Living

You Can DIY Green Power With Solar Panel Kits